Designed to manage energy from impacts big and small, the Flex liner uses 3 unique materials at
different densities to manage low, mid and high energy impacts.
Using expanded polyolefin (EPO), a soft and flexible low-density polymer for low-speed impacts, with EPP and EPS layers for mid to high-speed impacts,
we have a progressive impact liner that works incredibly well to manage impacts across the spectrum of crash types
Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before
removing the helmet following an impact
TeXtreme Carbon Shell
Using TeXtreme® ultra-thin carbon fiber weave, we engineered one of our lightest and strongest shells ever.
Straighter fibers with reduced crimp optimize and strengthen the composite
The Spread tow structure makes it possible to achieve thinner laminates
Lower crimp reduces the amount of excess plastic, thereby minimizing weight
Virus Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner
Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk
Panovision Shield with Class 1 Optics
The Panovision viewport in the Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over the previous Star and more traditional viewports.
This allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head-checks
The Raceview profile used on the Pro Star and Race Star uses an orientation specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position.
This is for a rider that enjoys a tight position and pushing their skills.
· Certifications: DOT, ECE 22.05, Snell M2015
· Construction: TeXtreme®
· Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
· Colors Available: 3
· From an Authorized Bell Dealer!
- We prefer PayPal and you may make a payment directly with PayPal using a debit card, credit card, and many other options.
- 8% Sales Tax only for California residents, Tax-free for other states.
Free shipping is for the lower 48 States only.
No Shipping to - AK, HI, PR, GU, APO, FPO, DPO, PO Box buyers.
No local pick up. No third-party shipping carrier will be used
- We will do the same day shipping if the order comes before 11 AM Eastern Time.
- We will not proceed the shipping until the payment gets cleared.
- We ship via EPAC, UPS/FedEx and USPS account
- Tracking number will be uploaded once we ship the item.
- We ship daily Monday - Friday. Most items will ship within 1 business day. Some items may require 2 business days. Tracking is available within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping Damage / Defective Items - Please notify us if your package is damaged.
- Import duties, taxes, and other charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer?s responsibility and vary by country/location.
- Once we get the order and the payment cleared we will ship the item to our international facility, the tracking number will be provided, once the international department gets the order we will proceed the shipping thru USPS.
- Once we ship with USPS we will provide the custom reference number, so you will be able to track your package by the Custom Reference number.
- The shipment may take between 6-8 Weeks might be sooner depends on your country custom.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The photos are just for illustration purposes only.
- Orders over $200 - Must be shipped to a PayPal confirmed address or Credit Card billing address and may require a signature upon delivery.
- Our customer satisfaction is our priority! Please contact us first, before leaving negative feedback.
- All returns/exchanges must be pre-approved with a Return Authorization Number, (RA#) from a Motorcycle All American Biker Sales Associate.
- We will gladly exchange/return orders from our customers with an RA # within 30 days of delivery date.
- Shipping charges will apply once we process your exchange if the customer is not satisfied with the item or he/she will be responsible for the shipping fees.
- All America Biker will honor the return and the shipping fees if the item is broken or defected.
- All returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee within 30 days of the delivery date. If merchandise is damaged, please contact us ASAP so we may initiate a UPS claim.
- You have 5 days to contact us from the receipt of the merchandise. We will refuse any return/exchange packages without an RA# clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- Please have all merchandise shipped in the original manufacturer's packaging and condition.
- Make sure that you put the merchandise box inside of the shipping box. DO NOT ship the merchandise box by itself.
- All returns must have the original tags and product packaging in new condition. If the returned item is in used condition with tags unattached, your item may be returned to you COD or refused.
- Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable.
- Please ship in a sturdy shipping box (not product box). To avoid shipping damage.
- Please contact us before you start a Return. We will do the best we can to have the best customer service and shopping experience with us.
- For faster exchange follow the Return steps to return the original item and receive a refund. Then place a new order for the new item. This will be a faster exchange and you may grab your item while it is still in stock.
You want to contact us, please feel free to send us a message thru message system Monday-Friday 9am-9pm Eastern Time, we will be happy to answer your question immediately.
Home About Us Shipping and Return Policy Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 AllAmericanBiker.com. All Rights Reserved. | Store Design by OCDesignsOnline